Ripleigh Go Bragh

Ripleigh Go Bragh
Connemara stallion Ripleigh Go Bragh

Friday, August 12, 2011

Why?


Most likely you don’t have a lot of money and can’t really see how a coach would be worth the money.  I completely understand.  I don’t have much money either.  But, what I do have is a coach.  Why?

Because swimming in my own misery wasn’t making me any richer. I’m poor but really, really loving my life.  And because I love my life, I KNOW that I will do what I want to do even if I never make a dime or become a success story.  I own my life.

I couldn’t do that without my coach.  

Maybe you aren’t miserable.  Maybe you are frustrated or overwhelmed or confused.  Maybe you are actually really happy today and life looks pretty great.  The thing is, that a coach isn’t like your brain or your moods.  A coach helps you keep on track even when you don’t feel like it or when you think it is all pointless effort.  A coach knows that you can do it even when you don’t.

The problem is that life is a subjective experience.  It is what we remember it to be and it becomes whatever we think or feel it can be in the moment.  Your spouse ALWAYS does that. You ALWAYS fall on your face just when things are going right. You are NEVER going to get a job.  

Working with me will enable you to keep an objective view of life and its ups and downs. I will make sure that you learn the skills, develop the habits and embrace a perspective that will enable you to OWN your life- no matter what is happening or how your plans turn out.

I can help you get control, manage your wealth, maintain good health and be in power

In other words, the money you invest into coaching will give you what you need to make more of your life.  You can be the person you already are: an awesome genius.

Give me a try.  At the very least you will have spent a half hour listening to yourself talk about your dreams.  Let’s make them actualities!

No comments:

Post a Comment