Ripleigh Go Bragh

Ripleigh Go Bragh
Connemara stallion Ripleigh Go Bragh

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Love and Your Horse


Do you absolutely know without a shadow of a doubt that your horse loves you? 

I don’t mean loves you for feeding it or even loves you because you love it.  I mean is your horse head over heels, goofy crazy, and joyously in love with you?

Wouldn’t that be nice?

It is in fact really nice.  My horses melt when I touch them.  They lean into me and suck in my energy in like dry soil drinks up a long overdue rain.  And I feel exactly the same way about them. Not only that, but most of the horses I work with seem to do the same thing when they see me- even after weeks away from them.

How many of you have been told that being very affectionate and ‘touchy feely’ in that feminine way will ruin your horse?

How many of you have heard that a horse feels more secure when it knows its place and that its place is beneath and a few feet away from you?

Let me put it another way (this might ring a bell for some of the older crowd):

Is a woman truly much happier when she knows her place?

I’d love to get a vote on how many horse women (or men) would agree to this last statement!

Before I go much further I want you to ask yourself a very important question:

“How do I know that I am loved?”

Please share your answers here on the blog or on my Face Book page because I think it is really important that women start talking about how they give and receive love.  Men need to start talking about how they give and receive love.

Because folks, I don’t care what species we are talking about- love rules the herd, pack, relationship, world.

GO GIVE LOVE!

Tomorrow I will start you on the journey to receiving the love you deserve…

No comments:

Post a Comment