Ripleigh Go Bragh

Ripleigh Go Bragh
Connemara stallion Ripleigh Go Bragh

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Forever

I've decided to assume the following:

1.  My girlfriend is passionately in love with me.  She loves sharing my life with me, likes it when I share hers and together we have a lot of really fun and exciting projects.  She is not shy about telling me all the good stuff and she is sweet and understanding when she lets me know I've messed up.

2.  I make more than enough money doing all of the things I love to do. 

3.  I can fully relax and receive all the wealth, health, friends, fun and good food I want whenever I choose.

4.  Everything really is good (as compared to good in the "but, oh look how much it made me grow" kind of way) and so let's start from there.

5.  I am a luscious, yummy, inspiring, touchable, warm, joy to be around.

As far as I am concerned, my whole life experience feels as yummy as it feels when I am with my horses.

So says I!

No comments:

Post a Comment